- Software features boost customer contact
- Avoid looking like spam with its fully managed caller ID reputation
- Hands-on customer support
- Artificial intelligence (AI) interface enables you to scale conversations with customers
- Lacks transparent pricing
- Some users said they experienced system errors, especially during setup
- Many features require training
- Company does not provide international numbers
Utilizing a variety of communication channels, Convoso’s all-in-one contact center platform creates and converts leads more quickly. The cloud-based technology provides different dialing modes (predictive, power, and preview), two-way messaging, outbound emailing, intelligent voicemail drops, and Dynamic IVR to automatically pre-qualify leads.
Convoso’s Contact Center solution is a cloud-based option that may be accessed online via servers that Convoso manages.
The solution helps businesses in customer-focused sectors like insurance, tourism, debt resolution, and more. It aids users in call volume management, the sale of goods or services, market research, and the qualification of sales leads.
Users may estimate agent availability and keep up the pace required to achieve the highest call volume with the aid of the predictive dialer. Dynamic IVR automates customer processes so that the majority of customer questions are answered by automated systems that sound human, and the remaining questions are forwarded to the right agent.